Flood was the mission controller for the Merovingian organization and his second in command. he became very bitter when he was deemed obsolete and replaced by a more efficient subroutine, and chose exile into the matrix.
Flood was once a subroutine of a large program within the source
- The End of the Beginning
- Eliminate Machine opposition and steal vital information.
- Scheduled For Deletion
- Protect a pair of Exiles from Machine programs.
- Fatal Frame-Up
- Frame the Machines for killing Zion operatives.
- Useful Idiot
- Pick up a Redpill for a friendly interrogation.
- Intercepted Signal
- Convert a Zion redpill candidate for the Merovingian.
- Assassin Elimination
- Eliminate a Zion assassin.
- Nothing to Gain
- Steal a pair of computer viruses and sell them to a Zion contact.
- Digital Disturbance
- Recover a stolen computer virus and put a small bomb in its place
- The Bagman
- Frame the Machines for stealing from Zion
- The Stolen Artifact
- Recover a stolen artifact for the Merovingian
- Meet the Merovingian
- Meet the Merovingian and receive a reward for your newfound loyalty.
- Meet Persephone
- Meet Persephone and receive a reward for your efforts.
- Flit Gun Requisition
- Get a flit gun